- 本站编辑：菠菜导航网发布日期：2020-01-25 14:48 浏览次数：
The production process of the sand coated iron mold casting production line is described as follows:
1. The normal working process of the production line of iron mold sand-clad casting starts from pouring, and the sprue cup is placed before pouring;
2. After pouring, the pouring cup shall be removed manually when the molten iron in the pouring cup is semi solidified;
3. After cooling and taking out the box buckle, the iron mold enters the elevator through the flat car transfer system, and lifts the iron mold from the flat car into the motorized roller table;
4. After the upper mold is lifted, the casting is left in the lower mold, and the lower mold enters the casting machine;
5. The manipulator of the casting machine clamps the casting and puts it into the prepared hopper;
6. The lower iron mold and the upper iron mold enter the transition car together, and the iron mold is transferred to the cleaning section through the transition car, and the front and back order exchange of the upper and lower iron mold is completed;
7. The upper and lower iron molds are turned over by the turning machine, so that the cavity surface (hereafter referred to as the front side) is facing down. The purpose of turning over the upper mold is to remove the residual sand and iron beans left during the back pouring;
8. The upper and lower types are successively sent to the top perforator, the sand in the perforation is cleared, and then the residual sand in the cavity is cleared by the vibration sand falling machine;
9. After cleaning, the iron mould shall be turned upside down by the turnover machine. After manual inspection, the temperature shall be adjusted according to the temperature of the iron mould. After the temperature adjustment, the iron mould shall be turned upside down and wait for molding;
10. The upper and lower iron molds are sent to the molding machine through the box feeding system for sand covering molding, and the box feeding system completes the rough positioning.
11. After the molding is completed, the iron mold is sent to the turnover machine to turn the box, so that the iron mold faces up to check the sand covering quality. Gate treatment requires the completion of the lower core.
12. Before closing the box, the upper box is turned upside down, and the upper and lower iron molds successively enter the closing machine to complete the closing.
13. The closed iron mold is sent to the pouring section through the transition trolley, and the iron mold is placed on the pouring flat car through the elevator.
14. After the box is buckled, wait for pouring.